In May, I finished six sewing projects. The first one was A's prom dress. I'm still on the look out for photos of it in action, by the way. I feel a bit cheater-ish, counting this as one of May's projects, since I did the vast majority of the work in April, but I figure it all evens out in the end, especially since I have a project that was done 98% in May which I'll count as part of the June wrap-up.
The second project was pajamas for B. I drafted this pattern myself, and it turned out pretty well.
The third project was Simplicity 2690. Since I posted about this, I took the shoulder seams in a bit, which makes the shirt less floppy. Next time I think I'll just cut a 6 in the bust.
Fourth was New Look 6807. I am quite pleased with this shirt and will probably make it again at some point.
Fifth was pajamas for B's doll. Sigh. Let's say they eventually worked out and leave it at that.
Last but not least was my seersucker dress from New Look 6699. I like this dress a whole lot. I think I should have made the center front a little bit narrower, but it's okay. I may well wear this dress to my graduation party.
This wasn't a great month, but I did knock several projects off my to-do list. I'm pretty sure I added a good deal more, though. Oh well.
My BurdaStyle Course is ON SALE and ON DEMAND!
8 hours ago