Friday, October 5, 2012

Want to see some beautiful costumes?

Ok, this past week has been pretty much hellish. But now it's over. Yes, I know, it's technically still Friday, and still part of the week. But my oral exam in my graduate class and my presentation for German class are both over, and I consider the week survived.

So, I will be sewing soon, I hope. In the meantime, let me throw out a plug for those in the DC area. Come see Hedda Gabler! According to CUA's facebook page, you can get 75% off a ticket with the code Celebrate. I don't know if it's still working, but I honestly think the costumes are worth the $15 ticket price. Every time I see some of the dresses, they take my breath away. I want them! Haha.

I am not familiar with the play, nor the actors who are in it, so I make this recommendation based solely on the costumes, but I make it wholeheartedly.

After the show closes, I will probably have a few pictures of costumes to post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this website wants far more consideration. I'll probably be again to learn way more, thanks for that info.

Sophie Miriam said...

Glad you liked it! The show opens tonight!

Blogs I read