Friday, October 19, 2012

FBI vest: started

Maybe. I mean, it is started, but I don't think it's actually an FBI vest. I don't actually know what I'm making, because I can never remember. (Sometimes I am so feminine I feel guilty. Then I try to talk sports with my friends and I feel so masculine I feel guilty.)

Anyway, I cut out the pieces, just not the batting yet. I haven't quite decided what to do about that. Are sewn bulletproof vests quilted?

This is my inspiration sketch. Yes, I am considering a career in art. I will be starting a PhD program as soon as I finish my degree in photography. *sigh* Seriously, though, I am saving up for a camera and I hope to have one within the month.

2 comments:

Trumbelina said...

Hi Sophie,
You are the winner of my Minoru pattern give away! Please email me your mailing info and I'll send it off right away: trumbelinasews@hotmail.ca

I can't wait to see your version of this great jacket!

Sophie Miriam said...

Thanks so much! Email sent.

Blogs I read