Friday, January 4, 2013

Major facepalm

Well, I have been on a massive organizing kick recently. I did post something a while back about how I had purged my patterns and fabric, but I didn't really do anything else. I've spent the last few days getting my sewing stuff really in order, and so far it's working very well. I have a whole shelf devoted to my stuff now, rather than a few boxes. But I think I screwed something up.

I think I gave away the wrong box of patterns.

Fail. I'm still not sure how I managed to do that without noticing, but I know I wouldn't have kept some of the patterns in my pattern box, so I can only assume I got out the wrong box when I was giving patterns away. Luckily, my favorite patterns weren't in the box I got rid of, but I'm still pretty frustrated.

No comments:

Blogs I read