Saturday, December 29, 2012

Finished coat lining

Ooops! I never posted a picture of my finished coat lining. As you may recall, I needed to replace the lining on my coat. I did, in fact, finish it, I just forgot to post about it.

Here's the finished project:
This was really a functional project, and it functions well. It's not perfect by any means, but now I've learned for next time! My major mistake was that I cut one of the lining pieces out backwards, so it's wrong side out rather than right side out. However, since it's a lining, I didn't care enough to take the time to fix it!

My coat is perfectly functional, and I receive compliments on the lining on a fairly regular basis, so I'm satisfied!

No comments: