Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sewing meetup!

Of course everyone else has already posted about the DC sewing meetup. And I'm days late. It's paper week here. Now that I only have one paper left, I can breathe enough to post.

The day was great! We met up at Robin's house. Everyone brought fabric and patterns to swap.

There was lots of fabric
  lots of patterns
and plenty of seamstresses ready to go through them all!
There are more pictures that Robin's husband took, as well as links to the blogs of all the participants with blogs, here.

After the fabric and pattern swap, we headed to G Street Fabrics, but I'll save that for another post. It was a great day! Thanks to Lisa for organizing the whole shebang, and to Robin for offering her house!

1 comment:

a little sewing said...

I am so glad you came! It has been fun to go around to the different blogs and see different pictures. It WAS a lot of fabric, patterns & fun!!

Blogs I read