Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tidy Tuesday


I have a terrible time keeping my sewing area tidy. I tend to put things down wherever it is most convenient to put them. Add this to the fact that I have little storage and a small room, and things get crowded and messy quickly. I have decided to post a photo of my sewing table once a week in an effort to motivate me to keep it tidy.

I did not really tidy anything up before I took this picture. Usually, though, my current project is sitting on top of my serger. Since this one is the secret prom dress, I took that off and put it on my bed.

If I feel like tidying my sewing area up before taking a picture, I will do so. After all, the point of this is to motivate me to keep my area clean. I wanted today's photo as a default setting, so to speak.

So, without further ado, my sewing table:


Pretty bad, isn't it? You can see, among other things, my water bottle, my hair brush, a tube of mascara, my mp3 player, a pair of work gloves, a bottle of bubble solution, and a ton of other stuff that even I'm not sure what it is. *sigh* My sewing area really is my weakest point.

No comments:

Blogs I read