Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July wrap-up: I fail

Okay, until I came to wrote this post, I had had no idea of the extent of my slacker-ness. I knew that I had done very little sewing this month, but you know how many things I finished? None. I mended a sheet for my grandfather, which took about five minutes and hardly counts at all.

I have no idea how to get back started up with sewing. I think I need to get my rear in gear and find those needed supplies, and then just make myself sew a little every day. If I'm not sewing when I move into college, I'll be less likely to sew while I'm there. Besides, I'm on a major deadline here, and I have several things that really should get finished now. Or very close to now.

Gack. Send prayers, or good wishes, or whatever you like. :P

No comments:

Blogs I read