Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Murphy's Law

So. Due to Christmas, my broken hand, and a general lack of motivation, I am only now ready to cut out the pieces for my dress. And, as Murphy's Law would predict, I can't find one of my pattern pieces. I think I may have left it in my dorm room, which is locked until the winter break is over. What I am missing is piece 8, the skirt back. If someone out there who has S2498 would kindly scan & email that one piece (smgjic [at] hotmail [dot] com), or describe it so I can re-draft it (it doesn't appear to be much different from 6), or something, it would be so much appreciated. I really don't want to have to go out and buy a new pattern--they're so expensive! ( I am making view D.)

Have I mentioned how glad I am I have a backup dress?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you found the extra pattern piece for your dress. :)

Blogs I read